Following the director Joss Whedon’s version of “Justice League”, fans launched a petition. In it, fans asked the management of Warner Bros. show a version of the film in the opinion of Zack Snyder – the director who was eventually removed from his post due to disagreements with the management. And while Aquaman, Flash, Batman, Victor and Wonder Woman save the world, Zack Snyder is collecting laurels for his masterpiece on HBO Max.
“Zack Snyder’s Justice League part 2”: release date, announcement
The sequel to the thrilling sci-fi action movie “Zack Snyder’s Justice League” has not yet been officially confirmed. It remains to be seen whether Zack will want to work again for the shortsighted executives of Warner Bros., who have already removed him from his directorial position once. After all, it is known that the popular screenwriter planned to release at least one more part of the film.
However, we will check the news at the end of 2021.
Superman has been dead for a long time thanks to Batman. Right after his death, Steppenwolf captured 3 Mother Boxes, with which they can destroy the Earth. While the villain collected them, Batman suffered from feelings of guilt, but did not give up. He was looking for superheroes who could resist the monster. Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Flash and a cyborg named Victor walked towards him.
On orders from Darkseid, and his powers are equal to those of Superman, Steppenwolf began a search for the Boxes. This quest led him to the anti-life that his master wanted so badly. A frenzied war broke out between Batman’s crew and Darkseid’s subjects. When the Mother Boxes began to connect, Flash did the impossible – he exceeded the speed of light, after which he was able to pass through time.
This allowed Batman’s team to win the battle against Steppenwolf. But ahead of them was a meeting with a more serious enemy. Darkseid, inspired by the discovery of Steppenwolf, dreams of finding anti-life and using it against people. In the future, Darkseid will be able to destroy the balance on Earth, but there will be an advantage on the good side – the Box revived Superman, who joined Batman’s team…
Actors and their roles
- Diana Prince / Wonder Woman – a proud Amazon, whose lover said goodbye to his life, saving her; lives alone; fights against evil; first joined Bruce; owns superpower; can make a person tell the truth using the truth lasso; lives in the world for more than 5 thousand years – Gal Gadot.
- Bruce Wayne / Batman – his superpower lies in money; fundamentally against murder; could not take the life of even his sworn enemy Joker – Ben Affleck.
- Arthur Curry / Aquaman – the son of a goddess and an earthly man; spent his whole life with his father, learned about his mother only at a conscious age; is a contender for the throne of the sea, but does not want to rule, therefore, refuses the offer; in love with a woman from the depths; Arthur is strong and able to control the sea element – Jason Momoa.
- Victor / Cyborg – young footballer; had an accident with his mother, after which his father introduced unearthly technologies into his body, but the mother could not be saved; software genius; physically enduring, not getting tired, but inferior in strength to Superman – Ray Fisher.
- Clark Kent / Superman – the physically strongest of the superheroes; cryptonian; was brought up on Earth by Martha and Jonathan Kent; real name given at birth – Kal-El; can burn with eyes; afraid of kryptonite – Henry Cavill.
- Barry Allen / Flash – as a child, witnessed the death of his mother and saw lightning wandering around the house; father was imprisoned for her murder, although he did not commit it; in adulthood, he received a degree in crime in order to be able to get his father out of prison; has a super-speed powers after S.T.A.R. Labs launched a particle accelerator that hit Barry – Ezra Miller.
- In 2017, while Zach Snyder was working on “Justice League” film for Warner Bros., his daughter committed suicide and he quit his job. Then he could not recover from grief. Later, it took him several years to show the audience his version of the film. As a result, on March 18, 2021, after 3.5 years, “Justice League” was released, lasting 4 hours.
- It’s worth noting that the Zack Snyder scandal with Warner Bros. has other reasons as well. In addition to the family tragedy, the company did not allow Snyder to make the film easy to watch for the viewer. Cutting it down beyond recognition, Warner Bros. put into theaters a two-hour version. Zack, never calming down, waited and released his version, but only on HBO Max.
- Zack Snyder needed to complete some scenes. At the same time, Ezra Miller was filming the show “Fantastic Beasts” in London. They had to shoot some moments through Zoom.
- Unlike the previous version, the 2021 film better reveals the themes of Lois and Clark’s relationship, Flash and his father, Batman and Joker, and Victor and his father.
- On its first day of broadcast, over 16 million viewers watched the “Zack Snyder’s Justice League” film on HBO Max.
Zack Snyder’s Justice League 2: release date
|Movie title||Release date|
|Zack Snyder’s Justice League 2||not announced|