Once again, the Dutton family sets out on the warpath, leaving no chance for their enemies! Who will be the next person to take ownership of the Yellowstone land? John was able to prove to his enemies that he was not afraid of any obstacles, but there are always people who can turn out to be the strongest opponents …
“Yellowstone ss 5”: release date, announcement
The sequel to the crime TV series “Yellowstone” has not yet been announced. But the high ratings of each episode give strong hope that Season 5 will come out. Since the interval between the premieres of all seasons is one year, it means that we will see new episodes approximately in November 2022.
In 2021, Paramount Plus went into production of a prequel to the series. Taylor Sheridan is again engaged in the production of the new project
John Dutton was never agreeable. From an early age, he tormented his parents with his behavior, but the boy grew up to be an excellent leader. Having taken possession of large lands by inheritance, he hoped to later give them to his children. But those are indifferent to the fate of the vast expanses. Moreover, not all of his children managed to find a common language with their father.
As adults, the children left on different sides. Huge tracts of land were left under the supervision of John and his assistants. The head of the reservation, who is convinced that the recently exiled Indians should live on these lands, competes with him. But there is also a fiercer opponent – Dan Jenkins. He will not be satisfied until Yellowstone belongs only to him.
For a long time, no one dares to approach John. The man has an ardent disposition, he is uncompromising with enemies, and also shoots without warning. Jamie, his son, decided to go into the legal profession and then into politics. Outwardly expressing dissatisfaction with the work of his son, John, inside himself, was proud that he had raised such a purposeful child.
Beth hated the farm. One sight of horses made her sad. Unlike the others, Beth was able to travel far. Her father adored her: with her character and harsh words, a woman could suppress the ardor of any man. John and Beth were like two peas in a pod. But one day, events occurred that made her return to her native land. The girl had to defend Yellowstone at the cost of her own life.
Kayce, another son of John, has not spoken to his father for a long time. He married a girl on the reservation, which angered his father to the extreme. The couple has a child growing up. John really wants to see his grandson, but his difficult character does not allow him to take the first step for too long. Meanwhile, Kayce was experiencing serious financial difficulties and was trying to get hold of any job.
At the end of Season 3, unknown assailants attacked the farm, killing dozens of people. John was injured on the road, but before he lost consciousness, he managed to write in blood how to catch the killer. At the same moment, an attempt was made on the rest of his children. Kayce got shot, his little son had to fire a shotgun to save his mother. The assassins did not come only to Jamie…
Actors and their roles
- John Dutton — initially appears to be the cruel owner of Yellowstone; a generous person who loves his children, but does not know how to show it; protects the territory from everyone who wants to appropriate it to themselves; tries to protect children from trouble, sometimes not letting them know that help comes from him; John is a good leader known for his strictness and inflexibility — Kevin Costner.
- Kayce — did not live up to his father’s hopes and was an outcast in his house for a long time; after the birth of the child, resumed relations with the parent and family; fought for a common cause in season 3 and continued to do so in season 4 — Luke Grimes.
- Jamie — became a lawyer, after which he decided to be a politician, which is not to John’s liking; learned that his father wanted to deprive him of this opportunity at any cost; in season 4, everyone suspects him of an attempt on his brother, sister and father — Wes Bentley.
- Beth — a cruel, merciless woman; protects the family sparing no effort; very worried about her father; started praying in season 4 when he was in the hospital for 2 months; the first one guesses about the involvement in the massacre of one of her relatives, so she went straight to Jamie, where she threatened to kill him with her own hands — Kelly Reilly.
- Kelly Reilly is known to viewers for a huge number of film works. The actress became popular after the release of the films “Sherlock Holmes” and “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows”, released in 2009 and 2011, respectively. Then Kelly became a participant in such successful projects as the TV series “True Detective”, “Britannia“, the film “Flight”, etc.
- Many viewers may have noticed that Luke Grimes has gained weight since filming Season 1. The actor gained more than 22 pounds, after which he began to actively lose weight.
- Few people know that Kevin Costner, winner of two Oscars for the film “Dances with Wolves”, was nominated 13 times for the “Golden Raspberry”. Among the worst films were “Waterworld”, “The Bodyguard”, “The Postman”, “For Love of the Game”. Critics acclaimed his performance in “Yellowstone” and gave Kevin the Audience Award.
- There are currently 2 TV shows scheduled to spin off the main storyline of Yellowstone: “1883”, slated for release on December 19, 2021, and “6666”, which is currently set at the Four Sixes Ranch in Texas.
Yellowstone Season 5: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|5×01||Series 1||November 2022|
|5×02||Series 2||November 2022|
|5×03||Series 3||November 2022|
|5×04||Series 4||November 2022|
|5×05||Series 5||November 2022|
|5×06||Series 6||November 2022|
|5×07||Series 7||November 2022|
|5×08||Series 8||November 2022|
|5×09||Series 9||November 2022|
|5×10||Series 10||November 2022|